The fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excessive fat, such as the outer thighs, and graft it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks. The procedure is believed to give long-lasting and produces a natural-looking result. Many people undergo successful fat grafting and are pleased with the results.
Advantages of fat grafting
The advantages of fat grafting includes
- Your own tissue is used instead of an implant.
- The process takes Fat from an area where you don’t want it.
- There are many women report that their fat-graft-reconstructed breast has some sensation and feels soft, much like the other unreconstructed breast.
- scars in the areas where fat was both harvested and reinjected,
- numbness and itching in the treated areas
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr Anurag had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr Anurag who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr Anurag Verma and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet