Breast augmentation surgery is conducted to increase the breast size using silicone gel implants, saline
implants or in some cases, fat transfer. It is one of the most popular and frequently performed aesthetic
surgery procedures. Breast augmentation has a long and successful track record in satisfying women who
wish to enhance, regain or restore balance to their figures.
Right candidate for breast augmentation
- A perfect procedure for those who want a better proportioned or more appealing figure.
- For those who are looking to get their clothes fit in better.
- In pregnancy , weight loss or aging has affected the size and shape of your breasts
- To restore symmetry if one of your breasts is smaller than the other
- Your breasts have become smaller or less firm after you've had children.
- When breasts have become smaller due to weight loss.
- If your breasts is noticeably smaller than the other.
The saline-filled breast implants are filled with clean and sterile salt water. They might be prefilled at a size or filled at the time of surgery to take into consideration minor adjustments in insert size.
You could also opt for silicone-filled breast implants which are filled with soft, elastic gel and are available in a variety of shapes. These silicone breast implants are pre-filled and may require a longer incision for implant placement.
More information about this surgery
- After anesthesia has been given the plastic surgeon will make an incision behind each breast to create a space within your breast tissues - for each breast implant. Next breast implants will then be placed in the space within your breast tissues and positioned for optimal appearance and symmetry. After the procedure the surgeon completes both breasts to ensure proper implant placement, your plastic surgeon will close the incisions. This is done usually with stitches, although tape or glue may also be used.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet