The Breast reconstruction procedure could be achieved by plastic surgery techniques that attempt to
restore a breast to near normal shape, appearance and size following mastectomy.
Types of breast reconstruction
The three types of breast reconstruction uses
- An implant filled with silicone gel to recreate the breast mound.
- To build a breast mound using tissue borrowed from another part of your body.
- Use of both borrowed tissue from your back as well as an implant.
- You are able to cope well with your diagnosis and treatment.
- The Breast reconstruction is a good option when you do not have additional medical conditions or other illnesses that may impair healing.
- You have a positive outlook and realistic goals for restoring your breast and body image.
More information about this surgery
- This procedure starts with anesthesia which takes up to 2 hours. The reconstruction surgery, then, takes 1-6 hours to get completed.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet