Those who are not born with high cheekbones or a strong well-defined chin should be thankful for all of the advances in plastic surgery. Facial implants are done to give physical features you desire to have. Chin reshaping is also called chin augmentation or mentoplasty while reshaping or cheek implants are referred to as malar augmentation. Both the surgical procedures are very good for those who are born with facial features which were not symmetrical.
The duration of the surgery is from half an hour to one and half hour and is conducted with the help of general anesthesia. After the procedure you can leave back for your home the same day.
More information about this surgery
- You deserve chin reshaping when you have a soft or receding chin. Your chin is too small in comparison with general facial feature or if you are personally looking for a more prominent chin.
- When you have a weak receding chin and want to have the best look with a improved chin projection.
- When you want to enhance the definition and fullness of your cheeks.
- When you wish to correct facial deformities which is resulting from injury.
- When you want to improve facial deformities.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet