The fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excessive fat, such as the outer thighs, and graft it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your face, hands, breasts or buttocks. The procedure is believed to give long-lasting and produces a natural-looking result. Many people undergo successful fat grafting and are pleased with the results.
Advantages of Fat Grafting
The advantages of fat grafting includes
- Your own tissue is used instead of an implant.
- The process takes Fat from an area where you don’t want it.
- There are many women report that their fat-graft-reconstructed breast has some sensation and feels soft, much like the other unreconstructed breast.
The most common side effects seen in case of fat grafting includes
- Scars in the areas where fat was both harvested and reinjected.
- Numbness and itching in the treated areas.
More information about this surgery
- This procedure should be considered by people who think that they need more permanent solution rather than primary ones. If you think that you have sunken areas, then go for it.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet