Genital Cosmetic Surgery
Hymen repair surgery is a surgical technique in which the torn edges of the hymen are put back
together. When the procedure is done correctly there is no apparent scarring and the hymen appears
intact. After this type of hymen surgery and without complication, subsequent intercourse will typically
tear the membrane causing pain and bleeding.
Why women desire hymen repair surgery
Women generally go for hymen repair procedure
- In many cultures, a woman is physically inspected to make sure the hymen is intact.
- Because of rape and sexual abuse some women view this as a way to empower themselves and symbolically restore something that was taken from them.
- There are cases of injuries to the hymen prior to marriage. This may be due to tampon use, vigorous exercise or sexual intercourse can which results in hymen rupture.
- There are women who want to give their partner a unique gift.
More information about this surgery
- There are different stages of recovery. Light exercises can be started after a week and to perform demanding exercises, it takes 4-6 weeks.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet