Limb trauma is rarely life threatening. Limb trauma could be in the form of multiple minor traumatic injuries to muscles, tendons, and joints that occur over a longer time span. It could be the form of:
- Shin splints.
- Sprains and strains.
- Compartment syndrome.
- Skin color and temperature.
- Distal pulse assessment.
- Grazes and bleeding site
- Limb alignment and deformities.
- Active and passive movements.
- Unusual movements and precipitation.
- Level of pain caused by the injury.
More information about this surgery
- Rehabilitation is very important to get back to normal life and as it is an ongoing process, it may take several months to get best results.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet