Male breast enlargement is mainly seen in patients who have obesity. The enlargement
of breast tissues becomes a condition that necessitates medical attention.
Male breast enlargement is seen in an estimated 40 to 60 percent of the male population. It could be also present in newly-born male infants as
a result of acquiring estrogen from their mothers via the placenta during gestation.
The main cause of male breast enlargement includes
• Excessive intake of alcohol
• Taking more of anabolic steroids
• Due to failure of liver or may be due to cancer
• In case of congenital abnormality
Right candidate for Breast Reduction
• Men who are healthy and emotionally stable are the right candidate for male breast reduction surgery
• In certain cases surgery may be discouraged for obese person who have never tried doing any exercise and diet regimen
More information about this surgery
Breast reduction procedure
- The breast reduction procedure is carried in presence of anesthesia and takes around one to two hours. In this procedure the surgeon makes an incision around the nipple and liposuction may be used to suck out excessive fatty tissue. The procedure requires an overnight stay in hospital overnight, and you could take a few days off to rest, and avoid lifting or strenuous physical exercise for up to six weeks after the operation.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet