Thigh Lift is a type of cosmetic surgery procedure which is mainly performed to tighten the skin of the thigh. It involves the removal of excess skin and fat from either the inner or outer thighs. The procedure is conducted on patients with massive weight loss, but it is also performed on people who have not experienced weight loss. Liposuction is one of the procedures that may be used as an adjunct to the recontouring of the inner thigh. Many individuals who expect a healthy lifestyle and a moderate weight can go for thigh lift procedures as it may help them in regaining the youthful thigh contours they desire.
Thigh lift procedure
For preparing a thigh lift surgery , there are some basic criteria and testing which needs to be done
- First one should go for lab testing or a medical evaluation.
- There are certain medications or adjustment in current medications suggested by doctors.
- If you are a smoker then stop smoking.
- You should not take drugs like aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements. as they can increase bleeding.
Why thighs lift procedure?
Thigh lift procedure is generally chosen by an individual who has started
- Aging which has led to sagging, cellulite and loose skin on his thighs.
- Those who have followed a weight reduction program and are now looking for desired shapely thighs that reflect your more proportional, toned figure.
- If Clothes do not fit properly because of heavy thighs.
- The thighs make many individual feel self-conscious and even help them restore self-assurance regarding the body.
Restore, Rejuvenate, Rejoice and Experience youthful skin for life!
- Shivani Vashisht
I recently had decided to have change in overall change in appearance. I decided to go for face contouring
procedure which Dr. Anubhav Gupta had supported for and had conducted it successfully.
- Rohit Gupta
I had a male pattern baldness which made me look older than my original look.
After getting the hair transplant at Sir Ganga Ram hospital, I really appreciate
Dr. Anubhav Gupta who had given me this new look
- Franca Made
Recently my friend met with an accident and had to undergo a brachial plexus surgery.
The surgery was conducted by Dr. Anubhav Gupta and now he could perform
all his regular activities without any pain.
- Ms Gurpreet